Videze Review – Overview
- Product name: Videze
- Vendor: Mo Miah
- Launch date: 1st March 2018
- Official price: 47$
- Official webpage: Click here
III. What is Videze
So… what you can use the Videze? If you are interested in that kind of application then you probably know how you’re going to use it, but in case you don’t – below are some ideas:
Whiteboard videos – you can create popular whiteboard videos with character animations, images, backgrounds and some other unique elements
Explainer videos – you can create animated explainer videos that include animated characters, kinetic texts, images and so on…
Promotional videos – Videze has built-in promotional templates you can use to promote your or your clients business.
This application is very easy to use, creating, customizing and managing the project is simple and even non-technical people will manage to use it properly. The variety of elements that you can use as 3D elements is also satisfying so you don’t have to worry about lack of elements.
If you like more visual representation of review then you can watch this short demo video below:
IV. Features of Videze
- Create high-quality live action animated videos
- Drag and drop interface
- Kinetic typography – you can transform any piece of text into animation
- Lots of premium 2D and 3D animated logos
- Create whiteboard, promotional or explainer videos with ease
- Lots of 2D and 3D elements that you can add you just project
V. Who should use it?
I really like this video creation app. It’s simple, fast and the results are really outstanding. And that’s why I’m recommeding it to you. And of course thanks for reading this Videze review and I hope you like it. Below is a special link with discount.