- Product name: FastEye Pages
- Vendor: Daniel Adetunji
- Launch date: April 20th
- Official price: 47$
- Official webpage: Click here
What is FastEye Pages
The best thing about this builder is that you can build a landing page or any other type of page in an ultra-fast way. All that’s because the app is component based and that approach skyrockets the performance and efficiency of the application. Along with the component-based approach, you get easy drag-and-drop interface which frankly speaking is standard in nowadays applications but it also increases the speed of building a landing page.
Along with the standard subscription you get access to the pack of more than 1 million stock images from UnSplash and a pack of 100 inbuilt icons that are ready to use.
Also, you’ll be able to use 20 ready-to-use landing pages from different niches and industries that you can easily customize or use them as they are.
There are also some less important features like Google Analytics integration, Google Maps API or Youtube and Vimeo modules.
Also if you want to see this builder live then watch the FastEye review video below:
FastEye Pages Features
- 20 ready-to-use and high converting templates from different niches
- Component based approach which increases efficiency and speed up the process of building a page
- Drag-and-drop interface
- Over one million of stock images
- Hosting that you can use to host your landing pages
- All pages are fully responsive
- Lots of customization settings like colros, typography, page layouts etc.
- Icons pack which includes over 100 icons
- Google Analytics integration
This is the end of FastEye Pages review and I really recommend this LP builder to everyone who has something with creating landing pages because it really can speed up your work and increase the conversion you get on landing pages. With the link below you get the best available price:
Also if you want to increase conversion even more on your landing pages then you should definitely read my Conversion Gorilla review – you can read it here.